Learning Management System
A university in Brazil
Learning process automation, including 2 main sections: Enrollees administration and Students administration.
- Enrollees administration allows to administer the list of enrollees using a screen form as well as a special recognition system.
- Examination module allows teachers to upload examination tasks, enter completed examination tests using form-processing sub-system, calculate the results, and output the documents.
- Scheduling Module schedule of exams, automatic students assignment to exams (with the ability of manual correction), printing of the documents, including exam papers.
- Data Transfer Module, which allows to transfer the data to the Students section
The system architecture allows to re-use the system on another database with minimum efforts
The system modules work independently of each other, but they have a convenient interface for exchanging data
- Student & HR module lists of students, active list, documents management (enrollments, transfers, discharges, etc.)
- Curriculum management module courses and classes management, academic programs administration, assignment of classes to the instructors, class scheduling, student activities management, etc.
- Gradebook module grading and attendance records, seating charts, reports generation, etc.
- Export module allows exporting the data to the university website (schedules, chairs information, library catalogs, etc.)
Increased efficiency and reduced document management costs
Timely, comprehensive reporting
Well-organized work flow
Tools and Technologies
XML + XSLT
Efforts 240 man/month
Duration 15 months.